F'htagn

Friday, July 1, 2011

A quick update.

I haven't much time to update. 

Trinity: I'm not sure why, but thank you for sticking up for me. I wasn't paying much mind to what he(?) said, but thank you anyway.

I feel as though I've stayed here far too long. Not only are things beginning to feel uneasy again, but I feel that I've outstayed my welcome and am taking Ray's hospitality for granted. She works at Starbucks. There's no way  the money she's making is enough to support me as well as herself, and yet she's been letting me sit here on my own, she's been feeding me, and she hasn't been expecting me to do anything in return. I feel like a freeloader. 

I keep looking out the window as if expecting Him to be there. But we're in an apartment far above the ground. I should be safe. Why don't I feel it?

1 comment:

  1. Your friend was in an apartment and you saw how much good that did her. You have no chance.

    ReplyDelete