F'htagn

Monday, July 11, 2011

I feel like I've hit a moral low.

I've raided Ray's kitchen for food and taken $25 from her while she's at work. Hopefully she'll never find this blog (I'm surprised she never asked me what I did on my computer all the time) but if she does, hopefully she'll try to understand why I did it. 

Again I find my self in need of a direction. I could go north toward Rochester. I've always wanted to go to Rochester, ever since I received my information packet from RIT. Just because I thought it was beautiful.

Or I could go with my original plan and move south toward Maryland. This honestly is beginning to feel like a bad idea, just because of all I've heard of the FBI and other wacky government agencies getting on peoples' tails. Maryland is just too close to DC and far too much seems to be going on there. 

Philadelphia might be a possibility. But I don't know anyone there and quite frankly that idea scares me a little. 

.....And then there's East. 

I can't go home. Maybe somewhere else. Maybe Rhode Island. Rhode Island is beautiful this time of year. And there are plenty of people.

I guess it depends where the buses are going. All of the buses I've checked don't leave until later this afternoon, so I'll need somewhere to stay until then.

I'm going to the library.



Run fast for your mother, fast for your father
Run fast for your children, for your sisters and brothers
Leave all of your love and your longing behind
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive.

Some parting words for you. Ray loves Florence and the Machine and she's kind-of rubbed off on me. Heh.

3 comments:

  1. Run back home. Come back to where you are known and can be around family. Come back to Him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupiwillnotlistentoyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will return. one can not stay away from those they care about for so long.

    ReplyDelete