F'htagn

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Storms

Of a more literal type.

Western Massachusetts was hit by three or so tornadoes today. Downtown is completely torn up. I spent most of my time in the storage room of a local Barnes and Noble.

Sick to my stomach.

If I thought I didn't sleep well before, tonight is going to be a doozy.

It's a wake up call, in a lot of ways. There is a lot more danger than just Him out there that I need to worry about. Running may end up being even more difficult than I thought.

But I don't have time. I need to figure this shit out, and soon.

Do svidanya.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry. It will be alright. Just focus on keeping yourself healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done. But if it's any consolation, I didn't sleep any worse than I've been sleeping.

    Today's been almost dreamlike. Everyone around me has stories to tell about how devastated their homes and neighborhoods are, bur street was completely untouched.

    So we will suffer a different way.

    That's the biggest reason why I need to leave. I don't want any of my family getting hurt. No matter how much they've burdened me in the past, I would never want them to go through something so terrible...because deep down I know they're just trying to choose what's best for me. Even if it's not the path I want (or need) to take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what is best for you. Don't be surprised if the fog-feeling lasts a few days, most devastations leave that sense. Just be sure to think everything over at least twice if you have the time and plan.

    ReplyDelete