F'htagn

Monday, June 6, 2011

He followed me to school today.

Well, not exactly. My mother drove me there and He just happened to be standing the next street over.

Honestly, I wouldn't have cared. I wasn't frightened. At least, not for myself.

That street happens to be the one where my (only) friend lives.

And she wasn't in school today.

Needless to say, I almost had a panic attack.

But I called her as soon as I could, and she picked up. Said she's had a cold for the last couple days and she's trying to sleep it off. She hasn't noticed anything unusual, though her cough sounded fucking horrible.

My own cough isn't doing as well as I thought. I've been coughing up bile the last hour, in fact.

If you're reading this (and I REALLY hope you're not) don't you dare scare me like that again. And keep your windows locked. At the very least, it'll keep the proxies out.

2 comments:

  1. That's what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been particularly curt these last few days. Methinks something's irking you. Or have you finally considered giving up on me?

    ReplyDelete