F'htagn

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slowly But Surely,

it seems, I'm becoming less and less alone.

I love you guys. Really, I do.

Today's trip was uneventful where it should be, and nothing short of amazing in all others. I'm a little upset I couldn't find something to waste my shopping money on (though I almost bought a pair of hipster glasses at Hot Topic at a pit stop on our way home, ha), but it doesn't matter much. The museum was beautiful, as was the Shubert Theatre. Memphis was just...stupendous, I suppose, for lack of a better word.


I haven't seen Him at all today. At best I've actually managed to confuse Him with all my moving around....at worst, He's toying with me.

The trouble with comment posting is persisting, so following The Mad Ventriloquist (and a few others): the e-mail address I'll be using is blackroseneko@aim.com. I've had the account for a while, and you're welcome to send comments or anything else to me if you're having trouble as well.


It's funny how normal everything feels right now.

It doesn't seem right.

2 comments:

  1. The Mad Ventriloquist hopes that things continue to be normal and do not blow up like a science fair volcano. Which happens sometimes.

    He also suggests trying to comment somewhere again, then when signing in again, uncheck the box.

    The Mad Ventriloquist drunk dialed a computer geek friend. It turned out to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt my life or I have ever truly been "normal", but then, that depends on who I'm asking. My personality can change on a dime so it's really hard to tell how I'll respond to things until they actually happen. I've been okay the last few days since the incident, but even the slightest thing can put me on edge again. And then, yes, it will all blow up in my face. Let's just hope it's not too soon.


    Well, what do you know. Send my thanks to your friend.

    ReplyDelete