F'htagn

Saturday, May 14, 2011

No.

No no no no.

None of this is real. Why don't I understand that. They are not real. He is not real.

Tulpa.

No.

They're trying to convince me that He's real.

No. He's real. Why would they be trying so hard to fight him? To escape him?

They're not! It's all fake! They write them because they have nothing better to do!

Sense perception. Seeing is believing.

He is a figment of overactive imaginations. So am I imagining Him? If he's not there, I'm going crazy. If he is there, I'm going to go crazy. Or die, whichever comes first.

No. He is not REAL. I know that he's not. He was the creation of a stupid fucking photoshop on Something Fucking Awful by Victor fucking Surge. Whoever the fuck that is. A fable.

He's real if you think He is.

Maybe I do think He is.

I think, therefore I am. All that is real is what I believe.

He is real.

But He is not.

Do I believe?

I want to see. Then I will believe. Didn't I already see?

Before midnight. Friday the 13th of May. Outside my window. There was...something. Something pale and dark and thin and just barely lingering on the side of the window facing the neighbor's house. Just a shoulder....and half a head. Almost glowing, reflected by the light coming from next door. Like the halo of an angel of death.

Ha.

No. I don't want to see that. He wasn't there to begin with. He. Is. Not. Real.

Besides, I'll die if I see Him. I don't want. Don't.

But you want to know the truth.

The truth is in my mind. I just need to find it.

What if He is the Truth?

He's not. He's a lie. Never existed, never will. He lies.

If he lies to you, then, he must be real. Must have some concreteness on this plane.

Therefore He is Real. He is Truth.

Weigh your options.

















How silly I am. This is simple enough. I'm just overthinking things again. If He is only real if I believe He is real, then I must simply stop believing.

Nor more Slenderblogs for me. I shall abandon every single one of them. Marble Hornets DVD? In the trash. EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, Angel's Game? Unsubscribed.
No more reading this bullshit.

All of it, gone. Gone gone gone. Bye-bye.

4 comments:

  1. It's alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all fucking hilarious. Really.

    In all the days leading up to this you've loved to fill my head with all of your stupid hints and your quotes. You've messed with my head. And now, suddenly, the shit hits the fan and you have nothing significant to tell me. And which of you is "concerned", hm? Is this your way of telling me that you're done with your help? How have you even helped anyway? By expecting me to understand? Is that even your goal!?

    I've been alone since the beginning. I have no one. You're no difference, any of you.


    Who are you?

    What are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are his servants. simply pawns needed to pick up the pieces. eine einzige schwarze Rose wird nie in der Dunkelheit der toten Welt blühen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already told you who I am, my dear mouse. But you chose not to listen. This is no fault of mine.

    No, it is your own fault, and your own footsteps which will lead astray.

    ReplyDelete