F'htagn

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In Case of Any Interest

There seems to be an issue over here with either my computer or Blogger. It's not letting me comment on any other blogs. So I'm leaving my comments here.

Bondie: That's what I thought too. Just...be prepared for the unexpected, okay? I wasn't. I'm still not.


The Mad Ventriloquist: It's difficult. After all you've learned, all you've been told, it is hard to break the silence. After all, remaining quiet means remaining hidden. But then there is another problem. If you are silent for too long, no one will hear you when you cry out for help. I am trying my best. Support is all I can ask for.



I will be on a bus to New York City in less than an hour. This may be the greatest I've felt in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment