F'htagn

Friday, April 15, 2011

Seeing Through.

First off, I'd like to say I'm honored to finally have followers. Makes me feel...well, acknowledged.

Now, to my main point today. This is for the Anons that constantly stalk my blog for openings to make "witty" comments and copypaste literary quotes when it seems appropriate.

Cut it the fuck out.

I accepted your existence. I played your little game. Then I asked nicely for you to leave me be. Then I asked in a not-so-nice manner. And now you've decided to take it to the next level? Really? Which of you smartasses got my address, hm? I figured at least one of you is someone I know. My friends are the only ones that know about my blog and none of them, as far as I know, have bothered to look at it. Unless, by deduction, one of you trolls is a friend. Or all of you. Like, for example, and darling I'm NOT singling you out.

Mr. or Miss Operator-Symbol Spammer. Yeah, I'm talking to you.

You think I'm naive. You think I don't know what you're trying to do. Well, hun, you're making it PAINFULLY obvious. And it's not working in the least. Perhaps it's you, Lorraine. And I swear to god if it is I will tattoo the damn things to your eyelids when we go back to school. With a spork.

Also. "One ghost down, more soon?" If I may, everyone around me is very much alive. You don't scare me, nyah nyah nyahnyah nyah.

Now, to Modus Operandi. I like the touch you add to your comments. They've actually become fun to read and research, nerd that I am. But you should use your copypasting talents for something more productive. Trying to spook me with your existential ramblings is like fighting fire with fire. Seems like a good idea at first, until you realize you've just fueled the flames.

You were entertaining for a few minutes when no one read this. You've outstayed your welcome. Now move along.

3 comments:

  1. The mouse can only run blindly for so long.

    I dare you to find your way in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you suggesting you provided some sort of guidance?

    You've only been an annoyance. And from what do I need guidance?

    Explain yourself. I'm sick of doing it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but what would be the fun in that?

    You must illuminate some things on your own, my dear mouse. But if you truly want me gone, I will, reluctantly, to leave you to your own devices.

    ReplyDelete