F'htagn

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sssssss

Making this brief as I think my mother would like her computer back.

Adaptor's dead on my laptop, for good this time I think. Can't use it again until we buy a new one since the battery's shot.

My friend pulled me to the counselor on Thursday. Worried about me she says, worried because I've become so distant and don't talk to anyone and I told her I feel like people are always staring at me staring and laughing at me behind my back and talking about me look they say look how crazy she is always looking out the window

The counselor wants me to start weekly visits with her. I told her I was perfectly fine with that (I need help coping with all this IB stress, anyway, so I think it would do me some good) but without my mom's permission she can't do anything. Dunno if she's contacted her yet.

In the meantime, I've been trying to take matters into my own hands. The weather's gradually getting nicer and nicer, and there's not much to do since my laptop's not working, so I've been spending a lot of time outside. Reading, writing. Tennis practice has also been really helpful. Gives me a way to channel my emotions.

Bought a few things at a local apothecary today: antidepression tea and a quartz stone. My counselor recommended drinking tea as a way to relax, so I figure it's worth a shot. The quartz, though, was my own doing. It's supposed to cleanse and amplify spiritual energy and help your psyche find its centre. A way, if I may, to clear the path to truth.

If you believe all that shit. Which I suppose I do.


Beautiful day out, if not a little chilly. I might go out at finish reading House of Leaves. It's getting so gooood~

No comments:

Post a Comment