F'htagn

Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Many Things To Look Forward To

I'm easy like Sunday mornin'.

It's been a fairly good weekend, better than some of the other weekends I've had. The tea I mentioned in the last post is working wonders on my spirits. I've been happy as a clam. Well, as happy as a clam with IB history homework to finish can be.

Tomorrow at school we're having a welcome-back party for my English teacher. She's been out for a month due to some operation she had to get. Pizza, chips, soda, and cake. Just what a growing teenager needs in her diet, nomnomnom.

This coming weekend is the New England Key Club District Convention. I've been panicking over it because we missed the application deadline, but our President (you're wonderful, hun) said she called the guy in charge and he's trying to see if there are any rooms left at the hotel. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because I really, REALLY need to go to this....for selfish reasons, I'll admit. I do my part as a member of Key Club, granted, and this will be a great learning experience. But what I'm really anxious for is being away from my family for an entire weekend. And the dances, oh god, the dances. It's going to be amazing.

After all, there's no rule that said the smart kids aren't allowed to have fun at all, is there?

Still writing like nuts in my journal. I haven't bothered reading through anything I've written, but I might soon. No point writing what no one will read.

...I should take my own advice.





 

6 comments:

  1. Your greed shall be your downfall. For the Truth shall find you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, not another one.

    I'm not greedy, just annoyed. All you trolls are alike. I was polite to the last one (if you're not them) but quite frankly I'm getting sick of your antics. So kindly fuck off, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't. My job must be done....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prisons are built with stones of Law, Brothels with bricks of Religion.

    The pride of the peacock is the glory of God.

    The lust of the goat is the bounty of God.

    The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God.

    The nakedness of woman is the work of God.

    Excess of sorrow laughs. Excess of joy weeps.

    The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man.

    The fox condemns the trap, not himself.

    Joys impregnate. Sorrows bring forth.

    Let man wear the fell of the lion, woman the fleece of the sheep.

    The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.

    The selfish smiling fool, & the sullen frowning fool shall be both thought wise, that they may be a rod.

    What is now proved was once only imagin'd.

    The rat, the mouse, the fox, the rabbet; watch the roots; the lion, the tyger, the horse, the elephant, watch the fruits.

    The cistern contains: the fountain overflows.

    One thought fills immensity.

    Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.

    Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth.

    The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good, some pseudo-philosophical bullshit.
    Trolls Fail.
    Gonna go masturbate to clowns now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with two thirds of that comment.

    ReplyDelete