F'htagn

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sigh~

Today was wicked stressful at school, so I'm more than happy to finally be home. My stepdad cleaned some of the house today, which was wonderful of him. I've got incense burning in my room--teakwood and cardamom, I think. Going to make some tea soon, maybe in my new teaset that I haven't taken out of the box since my parents got me it for Christmas. And with Turkish Delight. Gotta have that. And I'll probably turn some music on. This is going to be my greatest chilltime ever. I'm just glad I've got the time. I don't enjoy things like this very often.

In response to the numerous comments I suddenly got overnight (really, I'm surprised. And here I thought no one read this.): I don't know what you think you're playing at, but it's not going to work. I've seen how things are run around here. You're as subtle as bricks to the head; I'll play none of your silly games.

Although, that being said...what exactly am I expecting out of this? If people are reading this, what else does it matter...why are you reading this, anyway? I've nothing to offer you.

Tea's ready. Cheerio.

3 comments:

  1. It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the man. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his gold I had no desire. I think it was his eye! yes, it was this! He had the eye of a vulture --a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold; and so by degrees --very gradually --I made up my mind to take the life of the man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell-Tale Heart? Really? How very original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are other things you can offer. For all that you care about shall fall if you don't turn back now...

    ReplyDelete