F'htagn

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Salutations

First things first, as always. Can't have a blog without people knowing who you are.

Name's Z. Well, not really. Z, Izzy, Z-star, etc. etc. I'm sixteen, junior in high school, full IB student. Parents who want me to be molded in their perfect image, want me to grow up and become a doctor/ambassador/physicist or what not, my younger brother's a jerk, I'm fat and ugly and no one understands me and I have no friends and blah blah blah insert general teenage bitchiness here.

Now that that's out of the way.

I'm sort of a jack-of-all-trades. I can do some of everything but not all of something. Writing, drawing, some acting. I've recently become interested in European History due to one particular anime I'm absolutely in love with (pray someone out there knows which I'm talking about....veeee.) I love logic-based puzzles and riddles--Professor Layton-y type stuff. That's probably why I've also fallen pray to the Slenderman Mythos. There's just so much to think about, so much to figure out for yourself. What's real, what's not, red herrings and coded messages galore....makes me all giddy inside. <3 (Also why I kinda-sorta like my Theory of Knowledge class despite having the teacher from Hell.) I'm also a sucker for online roleplaying.

In truth, I really don't have many people to hang out with. I mean, plenty of friends, but none of them live close to my house like my brother's friends do. They're always out gallavanting around the neighborhood, picking fights with other kids and messing around at the park, skateboarding. And I'm the loser, go figure. So I spend a lot of time online, or reading. *total bookworm, otl*

Hm. Seems like a decent amount of information. Lates, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment