F'htagn

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sad Faces

The AC adaptor to my laptop wasn't working when I got home from school today, so Fabio is currently out of commission. Poor things. So cold.

Went to my mom's friend's house around seven. What a nice house. It's in the nice part of the city, where there aren't inner-city thugs to nail your ass. More trees than houses out there, I think. I kept leaving what I was doingevery few minutes to check my Facebook...I hope they don't think I was too rude. Kicked a little girl's ass at pool. I also got a set of "worry dolls" that the mother found in the back of her walk-in closet.. She didn't really explain how I'm supposed to use them. I think I'm supposed to whisper my worries to them and put them back in the box, so they take the worries away? Pff. Those poor dolls will all be deaf by the time I'm done with them.

It's late. Must be getting to sleep soon. Gute nacht, to ghost readers and trolls alike. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment