F'htagn

Thursday, March 31, 2011

...

Up early again today. Shitty night's sleep last night, again. No dreams this time. But I feel sick to my stomach. Too tired to think of a decent title.

Found out yesterday that I'm failing Biology. Flipped a shit, got some work done, flipped another shit. Lots of crying. Tennis didn't help. Stomachache, headache, sore throat. Parents are getting on my nerve. Brother's even worse. I thought taekwondo was supposed to teach him respect. Ha. Ha fucking ha.

Wishing I didn't have to go to school today. Feeling like shit as I said already. Totally unprepared for History essay.

I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon. Fluffy hotel beds, wandering rights to the arcade and billiards parlor, and no parents.

Cannot.

Fucking.

WAIT.




Shit I think I'm bleeding.

6 comments:

  1. Learn to wait. For the truth will find you sooner than you think... Are you ready to find the truth though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize at this point I'm ignoring you, right? And that means all of you. If you're indeed different people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ignoring me or running from fate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't see, do you. You should listen to your calling, my dear mouse. The darkness that creeps at your eyes, the cat that prowls your inner thoughts, that is not imagination --but you're correct, it's not reality either.

    It is merely truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yôù âré slïppîng fröm yôûr öwn cöntrôl
    ît ïs ônly ä màttër öf tïmé

    dôntlèâvëyöürsèlfàlönê

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOK INSIDE
    ONE
    LITTLE
    BITTY
    THOUGHT
    STAINED BLACK LIKE THE NIGHT
    LⓧⓧK
    AT
    IT
    BREED
    MⓧRE
    MⓧRE
    UNTIL EVERY LITTLE BITTY THOUGHT IS BLACK
    BLANK
    EMPTY
    THIS IS MY DOMAIN
    AND AS THEY BREED
    I
    WILL
    GRⓧW

    ReplyDelete